Here is a list of useful links for pupils, parents and carers.
Links for parents
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Durham County Council Local Offer
- SEND Pathfinder
- Achievement for All
- (GOV.uk) Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions
- Durham SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- County Durham Families Information Service
Links for Pupils
- Parentinfo (from CEOP and the Parent Zone)
- Kids Smart
- Think U Know
- Hector’s World
- ChildlineThe NSPCC offer some great online advice at www.net-aware.org.ukO2 partnered with the NSPCC and are able to help parents with online safety. nspcc.o2.co.uk
If you want to set up parental controls, then follow links from www.internetmatters.org
Durham Music Services
Durham Music Services aim to inspire young people in our communities to enjoy music throughout their lives. They provide a wide range of high quality musical educational opportunities aiming for the highest standards. Visit the Durham Music Services website for further information.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader to view our PDF documents on our website.