The Department for Education state there is a need “to create and enforce a clear and rigorous expectation on all schools to promote the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.” View our approach to British Values on our website.
You can view or download the curriculum maps for 2019-2020 by clicking the links below. More details about each class’ specific learning can be found on the individual class pages and have been shared in the termly home school partnership leaflets. Please contact your class teacher for further information.
- Reception Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 1 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 2 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 3 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 4 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 5 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
- Year 6 Long Term Plan 2019-2020
Age Related Expectations
- Reception Age Related Expectations
- Year 1 Age Related Expectations
- Year 2 Age Related Expectations
- Year 3 Age Related Expectations
- Year 4 Age Related Expectations
- Year 5 Age Related Expectations
- Year 6 Age Related Expectations
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
At Witton Gilbert Primary School we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development. Further information can be found in the SEN Information Report If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.