Witton Gilbert Primary School uses ParentPay.
Parents can pay securely online for a range of items using a debit/credit card or through PayPoint.
Items include dinner money, school educational visits and wrap around care.
We do not accept cash or cheques.
For further information please contact the School Office or view the supporting documents below:
- Adding and using Parent Account Credit
- How to add a child or merge accounts
- How to pay for items
- How to set up alerts
- How to update your username and password
- Making a withdrawal
- How to view payment history
- Schools offering school meals, trips and other items (A4 Flyer)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.