Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help. .
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Attendance Policy
- WGPS Behaviour COVID 19 Policy May 2020 update PDF
- Calculations Policy for Mathematics
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Confidential Reporting Code for Schools
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equality Policy Statement
- English Policy
- Marking & Feedback Policy & Guidelines (2019)
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Play Policy
- Relationships & Sex Education Policy
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
- Uniform & Jewellery Policy
Keeping Children Safe in School
Witton Gilbert Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.